Montag, 19. August 2013

Maus Dekoration / Mouse decoration

Guten Morgen meine Lieben,
hier seht ihr unsere Rennmaus Moritz wie sie mit ihrer neuen Whiff of Joy Dekoration posiert. :-) Moritz hat eine Wunde die nicht heilen will und da dachte ich kann die kleine Zaubermaus vielleicht etwas helfen. :-)

Good morningn my lovelys,
here you see our gerbil Moritz with his new Whiff of Joy decoration. :-) Moritz has a wound that won't heal and so I thought perhaps the little magic mouse can help sending some good healing vibes. :-)

2 Kommentare:

marion hat gesagt…

Moritz enjoys his new magic home, fab picture. I hope the magic will work for Moritz. I hope we can meet in September, so looking forward to it and many thanks for your lovely comments, they really make my day, hugs, Marion

Unknown hat gesagt…

super süß,da wird sich Moritz bestimmt bald erholen,ich wünsche es ihm.

GLG Petra

Kommentar veröffentlichen